We are happy that you've decided to learn how to dance Salsa with us.
We look forward to having you in class and want to serve you as best as we can.
To help us make the registration process smoother, we now require students to pre-register for each class online. It's a very simple 5-step process.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASSES:
- Go to our CLASS SCHEDULE and click "Sign Up Now" next to the class you wish to attend (if there is no sign up button, it means the class is full).
- Follow the prompts and enter your name and other details.
- After filling out your info, you can then schedule your classes either by making a "single reservation" or "recurring reservation."
- You will then be directed to a purchase screen. Simply click on the "Living Social Voucher" and proceed with the checkout process.
- REMEMBER, YOU MUST ALSO BRING A COPY OF YOUR LIVING SOCIAL VOUCHER WITH YOU TO YOUR FIRST CLASS!
You are all set!
If you must cancel the class you scheduled for any reason, you must do so 24 hours in advance.
Otherwise, the class will be considered a used class and you will lose it.
HOW TO CANCEL A SCHEDULED CLASS:
- Sign into your account here.
- Click on the upper right hand tab "MY INFO" and then "MY SCHEDULE"
- Click "Cancel" next to the class you wish to cancel.
You are able to login anytime to schedule and/or cancel your classes and see how many classes you have left in your package.
Classes do fill up, so it's better to schedule sooner rather than later.
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CLASSES...
- All of our Salsa classes are 4-week progressive cycles. Cycles begins the first week of every month. Please start at the beginning of a cycle.
- You may attend class more than once a week. Each class type covers the same material each week, so come get some extra practice. Just make sure you reserve your spot!
- After completing your 4-week cycle, an instructor must sign you off to advance into the next level. This ensures you know your stuff and will not slow down the more advanced group. So practice, practice, practice!
- Your expiration date is activated once you attend your first class. From then, you will have 5 weeks to complete your classes.
Click here for other commonly asked questions about our classes.
Please feel free to contact us if you have other questions that have not been answered in this email.
We are more than happy to answer them.
See you soon!
Sheena & Cesar
Step Into Salsa