All Group Classes are currently cancelled. Private lessons available only.
**NOTE: Vouchers are valid for first time students only. One voucher can be redeemed per student!
We are delighted to have you as a Step Into Salsa student. As a new student, you will need to register and schedule your classes online. Just follow the directions below. It's simple!
**NOTE: Our Salsa Classes are held in 4-week progressive cycles. New students should join during the first week of cycle which is listed on our Class Schedule. Zumba classes are ongoing and can be attended at any given time.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASSES:
- Go to our CLASS SCHEDULE click the “Sign Up Now” button next to the class you wish to attend (if there is no sign up button, it means the class is full or you may be looking at a class that has already passed. Use the forward arrow button to see upcoming classes).
- As a new student, you will need to register for an account. Please fill in your information.
- After registering, you can then schedule your classes by either making a "single reservation" or a "recurring reservation".
- You will then need to "purchase" your class. Simply choose the correct voucher that you already pre-purchased.
- REMEMBER, YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF YOUR VOUCHER WITH YOU TO YOUR FIRST CLASS! YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND CLASS WITHOUT IT!
- Sign into your account here.
- Click on the upper right hand tab "MY INFO" and then "MY SCHEDULE"
- Click "Cancel" next to the class you wish to cancel.
- Vouchers CANNOT be shared. Vouchers CANNOT be transferred once they have been activated. No exceptions!
- All of our Salsa classes are 4-week progressive cycles. Cycles begins the first week of every month. Please schedule your first class during the first week of the cycle.
- You may attend more than one class a week if classes are not filled to capacity. It will be counted toward your classes as a used class.
- During final week of class cycle, your instructor will evaluate your performance and ability to execute all moves learned with music and correct timing. Your advancement into the next class level is based upon your performance and is left to the instructor's discretion. If you do not advance, your instructor will give you specific feedback on areas of improvement. For outside-of-class review of material, we offer online Salsa dance instruction.
- All vouchers have an expiration date that is activated upon attending your first class.
You are all set! Classes do fill up, so don't wait until the last minute to schedule.
WARNING: If you must cancel the class you scheduled for any reason, you must do so 24 hours in advance. If you fail to do so, the class will be considered a completed class and you will lose it.
HOW TO CANCEL A SCHEDULED CLASS:
At any given time, you can login to schedule or cancel your classes or view your remaining classes and purchase history.
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CLASSES...