**NOTE: Vouchers are valid for first time students only. One voucher can be redeemed per student!
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO SCHEDULE YOUR CLASSES:
- Go to our CLASS SCHEDULE click the “Sign Up Now” button next to the class you wish to attend (if there is no sign up button, it means the class is full or you may be looking at a class that has already passed. Use the forward arrow button to see upcoming classes).
- You will then be asked to sign into your account if you are a returning student or register for an account if you are a new student.
- After signing in or registering, you can then schedule your classes by either making a "single reservation" or a "recurring reservation".
- You will then need to purchase your class. Choose the package you wish to purchase. If you have a voucher, choose the correct voucher that you pre-purchased.
- REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVE A VOUCHER, YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF IT WITH YOU TO YOUR FIRST CLASS! YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND CLASS WITHOUT IT!
You are all set! Classes do fill up, so don't wait until the last minute to schedule.
WARNING: If you must cancel the class you scheduled for any reason, you must do so 24 hours in advance. If you fail to do so, the class will be considered a completed class and you will lose it.
HOW TO CANCEL A SCHEDULED CLASS:
- Sign into your account here.
- Click on the upper right hand tab “MY INFO” and then “MY SCHEDULE”
- Click “Cancel” next to the class you wish to cancel.
You are able to login at any given time to schedule and/or cancel your classes, view your remaining classes and purchase history.
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CLASSES…
- Class packages CANNOT be shared or transferred to another person. No exceptions!
- All of our Salsa classes are 4-week progressive cycles. Please check class schedule to see when the new cycle begins. Please schedule your first class during the first week of the cycle.
- You may attend more than one class a week if classes are not filled to capacity. It will count as a used class.
- During final week of class cycle, your instructor will evaluate your performance and ability to execute all moves learned with music and correct timing. Your advancement into the next class level is based upon your performance and is left to the instructor's discretion. If you do not advance, your instructor will give you specific feedback on areas of improvement. For outside-of-class review of material, we offer online Salsa dance instruction.
- All vouchers and class packages have an expiration date that is activated upon attending your first class. Single classes must be used within 30 days of purchase.